We processes claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. If you believe that your work has been copied, adapted, reproduced, or exhibited on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, you may provide written notice of the claimed infringing activity to us.
Your notice must be sent to email@example.com and include substantially the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.